1. Where does Bets10 Live Casino broadcast from?
The Live Casino studio is located in Latvia.
2. What happens if I lose connection during a game?
The bets you have placed will stand and the game will continue. In Black Jack if you can't reconnect in time to make a decision your hand will be classed as "stand" and the game will proceed.
3. What happens if a dealer makes a mistake?
If a dealer makes a mistake, however unlikely, the pit boss will be alerted. If the game can be continued it will, otherwise the round will be cancelled and all bets will be returned.
4. What is the chat window for?
The chat window is there for you to communicate with the dealers and the pit boss. They are happy to chat and answer any questions that you may have. However they will not tolerate any abuse, harassment or bad language. Players who do this will have their chat privileges suspended.
5. Can the dealers or the pit boss help me with questions about my account?
No, neither the dealers or the pit boss has any access to your account, payment details or personal information. Please contact Bets 10 Customer Support with questions regarding your account.